Helpdesk Operative for Out of Hours Service
Helpdesk Operative for Out of Hours Service ? Bristol
As an OOH Helpdesk Operative, you will be responsible for providing a high quality helpdesk service to our client?s, managing their emergency maintenance and engineering requirements across the UK from our National Help Desk.
The role involves:
- Dealing with client queries or work requests over the phone and email
- Arranging appropriate labour requirements to attend site to meet client SLA?s.
- Updating clients on the status of their queries.
- Taking ownership of all requests - raising invoices/purchase orders etc.
- Managing Sub-contractors where necessary
- Maintain all systems: helpdesk administration, database, internal and external systems.
- Provide professional customer service at all times.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work within a diverse and fast paced environment
- Confident in working alone as well as part of a wider team
- Strong attention to detail, updating systems and logging information
- Excellent communicator & interpersonal skills
- Experience in a call centre / M&E sector environment (Desirable but full training will be provided)
The shift pattern for this role will be a 12hr ?4 on 4 off? nightshift rota i.e. 7pm-7am
Salary is to be discussed at interview
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471998