Early Years Teaching Assistant (Permanent)
Are you a Level 3 trained Early Years specialist TA looking for a new role in a fantastic school? Are you looking for a permanent role? Do you want to work as a key worker to 7 pupils to give them the best start to their education? Then read on!
A Preparatory school in Woodford require a child care level 3 qualified candidate to start with them as soon as possible on a permanent basis. This role will pay up to £15000 depending on experience.
Pupils follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum, experiencing a mixture of child and adult led learning in a vibrant and engaging environment, with access to their own outdoor area. The school aims to develop the children's emotional, social, creative and physical skills, along with their confidence, self-esteem and independence.
The school day lasts from 8:30am - 3.30pm.
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young persons with regard to safeguarding procedures. ?
- To maintain good order and discipline among the pupils and safeguard their health and safety both when they are on the school premises and when they are engaged in activities elsewhere. ?
- To support in the provision of high quality care and education for the children in the school; to fulfil legal and statutory requirements. ?
- To implement all school policies and procedures, and report to the appropriate teacher any incidents of disruptive or unacceptable behaviour of pupils that may not be known to the main teaching staff. ?
- To set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils. ?
- To promote the general progress and well-being of individual pupils and of any class or group of pupils assigned. ?
- To manage pupil behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment. ?
- To be familiar with a range of resources suitable for individual or group settings, and use them to motivate pupils within their learning. ?
- To ensure the classroom is a safe environment for children, that equipment is safe, standards of hygiene are high and safety procedures are implemented. ?
- To use the classroom to create an effective and stimulating environment for the children. ?
- To ensure records are properly maintained including the accident and incident book and the medication book. ?
Classroom is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77518842