Contract Maintenance Engineer
Contract Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers
CHRISTMAS...... It's almost here !
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineers required on contract from now until January 2018, our clients are on the big production ramp up to the festive period and need additional support !
We need reliable, qualified Maintenance Engineers who can wok well under a bit of pressure and support a great team to be able to deliver a high quality engineering service.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be required for full site maintenance engineering at process and packaging facilities.
- 12 hour shifts (days/nights/weekends).
- PAYE or Limited Company contractors welcomed.
- Will ideally suit engineers living in the Leicestershire, South Nottingham, Derbyshire, Northamptonshire or Rugby area.
We are seeking experienced Contract Maintenance Engineers who have electrical skills and can operate within a multi skilled maintenance role. You will be required to work safely, adhering to all health and safety standards. Role provides effective engineering support to the manufacturing facility through reactive maintenance engineering and planned preventative maintenance schedules.
Daily responsibilities whilst on shift;
- Dealing with day to day breakdown situations and making recommendations to prevent re-occurrence.
- Control of maintenance contractors; arrange service and repairs, responsibility for contractors on site to ensure all food safety and health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To be pro-actively involved in the commissioning of new plant equipment and the running of the existing plant. To ensure the preventative maintenance information is relayed to the systems administrator.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with other managers, supervisors and staff at all levels both informally and by attending regular company meetings.
- Completion of maintenance records in accordance with the maintenance procedure.
Essential skills & experience for this role:
- Apprenticeship trained.
- Electrically competent and multi skilled.
If you are interested in joining our established team of contractors please call Rachael Docker on or. Alternatively please email your CV to .
Wagstaff Recruitment is an established recruiter specialising in the engineering and manufacturing industries. For full company information please visit our website
"Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities"
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77522895