We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Engineer for our long standing manufacturing client based in Stowmarket. This is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday 07:45-16:45 with a 12:45 finish on a Friday!
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for maintaining all of the company assets, repairs and working to legislation.
Duties to include:
- Carry out maintenance tasks where able/qualified to do so.
- Ensure all maintenance requests are actioned and are in compliance with all Health and Safety Legislation.
- Review outstanding tasks regularly and highlight problems in content and timescales.
- Maintenance schedule for all equipment.
- Establish and monitor sub-contract maintenance programme.
- Establish and maintain in-house maintenance programmes.
- Implement property improvement programme.
- Maintain all company maintenance and repair records.
- Maintain all periodic testing of company plant and equipment, e.g. LEV, Portable appliances etc.
- To take reasonable care of the Health and Safety of yourself and others affected by your actions or omissions.
- Engineering background essential
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment servicing machines
- CNC machinist experience desirable
- Able to hit the ground running
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply with an up to date CV. This role is being recruited from our Hales Bury St Edmunds office.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77508295