Salary: Circa 37k
Hours: 4 on 4 off Days & Nights
Local manufacturing company who supplies products to the construction industry now requires an - Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer - Job Outline: Working as part of the maintenance team to ensure that all electrical plant equipment and machinery on site are operating efficiently with the minimum amount of downtime and they are kept in safe and good mechanical working order.
Maintenance Engineer - Main Responsibilities:
- Maintain all electrical & electro-mechanical plant or machinery.
- Operate a preventative electrical maintenance system to ensure that the plant & machinery is in good working order.
- Fault find and repair any electrical or electro-mechanical related problems on the plant or equipment
- Knowledge of Siemens S7 & other PLC equipment.
Maintenance Engineer - About You The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold an engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng or Apprenticeship trained in electrical engineering
- Sound knowledge & experience of fault finding and repairs to 3 phase systems.
- Ability to test single and three phase motors
- Knowledge of basic Plc programmes and Fault finding using Plc's
- Good working knowledge of EHS systems or more information please call Tom Schwartz on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77523649