Nursery Practitioner - Rainham, Gillingham ME8
We are looking for an enthusiastic childcare practitioner for our nursery based in Rainham, Kent. The successful applicant can be Level 2 or 3 qualified or be willing to gain the qualification but must have some experience in the childcare industry.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated individuals who can bring unique skills and innovation to our nursery.
Candidates must have:
- A good understanding of the EYFS
- A good understanding of safeguarding practices
- Previous childcare experience in an early years setting
- Cleared DBS check before work commences
- Level 2 or 3 qualification
- The ability to extend children's learning, through high quality experiences and activities
- Ability to manage a group of key children
- Good communicational skills with both adult and children.
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
Excellent staff development opportunities and rates of pay for the right candidate
Full time - Monday to Friday between 9.15am to 4.15pm
Part time - Monday to Friday 9.15am to 1.00pm or 12.00pm to 4.30pm
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one-off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321, quote ref AC1558 and ask for Lucy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77518021