SEO, Outreach & Content Marketing Executive
Responsible to :
JD Sports Fashion PLC, Edinburgh House, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, BL9 8RR
40 hours per week
Role Overview :
The purpose of this job is to maximise profitable traffic
from the Organic Search marketing channel across the
all JD Channels.
Work with the Traffic Manager and SEO Lead to
deliver targeted traffic levels and massively improve the
efficiency from the channel. To deliver the required
growth as set out in the Multi-Channel budgets and to at
all times, seek to maximise the return on investment that
the business generates from the Organic Search
expenditure that it undertakes.
- Work as part of our in-house SEO team to maximise performance from the channel to ensure that sales/spend targets are met.
- Managing the appropriate reports and operational KPIs that demonstrate the performance of the SEO channel and alerting your line manager to any deviations from the plan or the norm.
- Ad-hoc data driven investigation and analysis on link acquisition, site performance, accessibility and site architecture.
- Ensure that all pages (both new and existing) meet best practice standards and adhere to the overriding SEO strategy.
- Developing strong relationships with the fascia managers to ensure punctual, efficient responses to on-site SEO content requirements in advance ready for implementation as well delivering content campaigns that meet in house briefs
- Regular reading of industry blogs, news etc. to ensure best practice implementation and ongoing techniques to achieve high rankings across the fascia's.
- Identifying and developing relationships with key bloggers and increasing trust signals to the Group
- Creating inspiring digital campaigns to create an engaged blogger community and generate content that can be used across all channels. This will include collaboration with the Multi-Channel team to support business wide initiatives.
- Managing the gifting delivery process to ensure accurate, timely and efficient arrival of products.
- Spending the SEO budget in such a way that it leads to an increase in organic search visibility.
- To occasionally provide relief for colleagues within the group when needed, including any and all work related to paid search or digital marketing.
Necessary skills include:
- SEO experience is essential.
- Solid foundation in Excel including vlookups.
- Excellent written communication.
- You need to 'get' social media.
- Ability to find 'an angle' on a story.
- A history of personal blogging and social media accounts (Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram etc.).
- Knowledge of international SEO.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77514712