Keywords: Microsoft, SQL, TSQL, Developer, Code, Backend, Loyalty
Morson International is pleased to offer this role on behalf of our Client who is currently seeking to recruit a SQL DBA/Developer who will be based Manchester, UK on a permanent basis.
The SQL DBA/Developer is required to Develop and maintain the SQL Databases within the business.
You will be responsible for producing complex SQL for systems and automation requirements and to maintaining and implementing database design and delivery.
- Working with the Head of Technology to develop new database schema's and architecture
- Gather business requirements
- Working with the Head of Technology & Development to develop new database schema's and architecture
- Writing complex SQL queries and optimising existing SQL queries
- Writing complex SQL reports and statistics
- Performing data transformation and migrating data
- Database indexing
- Creating stored procedures
- Monitoring and optimising Database performance through analysis and design
- Enhancing Database backup procedures
- 3+ years' experience working in a database role
- Comprehensive knowledge of database design and development
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL queries and reporting
- Experience in data modelling techniques such as ERD, UML and Normalisation
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: Up to £50k, with an excellent benefits package