Windows DevOps / Service Delivery Finance
Windows DevOps / Service Delivery Engineer (CI/CD Windows IIS ITIL Automation Powershell C#). Global financial services firm that transacts in excess of 1.5 million trades per month in over 50 countries worldwide is seeking a skilled Windows DevOps / Service Delivery Engineer.
Joining the Service Delivery Team you will support the technology team by facilitating the safe, efficient release of software and infrastructure changes through the testing lifecycle into production.
This is a varied role with responsibilities in Change Management, supporting the production release cycle ensuring quality checks and controls are adhered to; Release Management, ensuring that issues, risks and interdependencies are factored in to delivery; Environment Management, ensuring that they are stable and available to facilitate QA test cycles as well as Configuration Management, with responsibility for ensuring software versioning is correct, configuring new servers and assisting with hardware requirements.
You’ll be working in a professional, dynamic environment, City based offices.
- Experience of change and release management for both software and infrastructure; ideally you will be ITIL certified
- Experience of configuring windows services, websites and web services in Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Scripting / coding skills with Powershell, C# or Java
- Familiar with CI/CD release processes
- Logical and organised with good planning skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Collaborative team member with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: Team City for build management, JIRA or similar workflow tools
As a Windows DevOps / Service Delivery Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Windows DevOps / Service Delivery Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77524846