ICT Technician Apprentice
We are looking for a reliable team player who wishes to develop a career in ICT with the willingness to enhance their knowledge.
As an ICT Technician apprentice in our schools, you will work alongside experienced Technical engineers to deliver valuable assistance to teachers and students using some of the latest technology in Desktop, Wireless, Voice, Lan, Wan, databases, Active Directory, Security and Audio-Video as well as the latest software from Microsoft, Adobe etc.
Gaia provides schools with state of the art technology tools that support and enhance learning. As a young person you will have the opportunity to develop a career in ICT based on hands in experience as well as gaining internationally recognised industry certification both in technology and service which are applicable to any sector of the economy. In addition you will make a positive difference to the learning of a young person also schools through technology enabled education.
- Supporting users using ITIL Service desk tools
- Working with Windows 10, Apple IPad, Chromebook Devices
- Working with windows 2012, Active Directory, HP Servers, Storage , Cisco Switches ,Wireless
- Controllers and Firewalls.
- You will get the opportunity to work on day to day service support as well as different IT infrastructure installation projects with other teams of the company to expand your experience.
- Good Organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 3 GCSE's at grade C & above or equivalent.
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 4:30pm
Benefits & Future Prospects:
A fantastic opportunity to start a career in IT, supported by experience and certification is a key to ensuring a good stable future. Full time position on completion of apprenticeship with a good opportunity of progression.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471964