Flagship Store Manager - Central London
Flagship Store Manager - Premium fashion brand!
£35,000 + benefits
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is recruiting for a fantastic premium denim brand in London. This is a high profile store for the brand and comes with lots of exposure.
As a manager you will focus on people, service, operations and product management. You will take the lead in planning, organising daily activities and be keen to build relationships with the international HQ. We are looking for a Store Manager with a positive attitude and one who is open to developing a team.
You will be responsible for:
* Driving customer service levels.
* Leading and inspiring your team.
* Setting, reviewing and achieving sales targets.
* Managing budgets and stock loss.
* Training and people development.
* Trouble shooting and reviewing best practice.
* Relaying company policies and adherence to procedures.
* Ensuring a high level of visual standards and commerciality are maintained.
* Maintaining a positive and upbeat working environment.
Experience in all of the above in high street fashion or premium fashion is essential in addition to all of the above.
The starting salary is £35,000 dependent on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77498380