Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer £25k - £30k + company car, laptop and mobile
Do you have experience with emergency breakdown repairs? Can you demonstrate a proven track record in servicing and maintaining electro mechanical systems? We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join a leading global Manufacturing company. This “stand alone” role offers amazing company benefits, career progression, company car, laptop, mobile + a salary up to £30k , covering Oxford, London, Midland & surrounding areas. Apply now!!!
As the Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the service, installation, breakdown, repair and calibration of a wide range of innovative equipment, utilised within healthcare and pharmaceutical environments.
- To carry out planned maintenance and breakdown calls on customer’s equipment, in accordance with company procedures.
- To liaise with the Service Department daily to determine programme of work.
- To prioritise and attend all breakdowns as notified in the most efficient and cost effective manner, within 48 hours, unless otherwise agreed.
- To carry out all Contract Servicing as arranged with the service scheduler ensuring that the most cost effective work programme is carried out.
- To carry out all installation in accordance with the relevant British and European Standards, following all safety guidelines and instructions issued as agreed with the client.
- Record all information of work carried out electronically or on the appropriate Service Form, ensuring the customer or authorised representative approves the work completed as acceptance that work has been carried out to their satisfaction.
- To carry out work anywhere in the UK or abroad as required.
- Full UK driving licence and valid passport essential.
- You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in servicing and maintaining electro mechanical systems and products as well as strong technical diagnostic skills.
- Good communication and organisational skills are essential as is the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- A positive, flexible and results orientated approach
- Good written and verbal communication skills and in particular the ability to interact well with overseas distributors and customers
- A robust personality, able to handle pressurised situations
- A “can do” approach with capability to solve complex international problems in real-time.
What’s in it for you?
- £25k - £30k salary + company car, laptop, mobile
- Opportunity to build a successful career within a leading global company
- World class training on offer
- Permanent, full time position Monday – Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- 23 days holiday, rising to 1 day per annum to a maximum of 25. After 5 years’ service this increases by 1 days’ holiday per annum, up to a maximum of 30 days holiday!
- In addition to your holiday, you will also receive a day off on your Birthday (or nearest working day to your Birthday)!
- An annual pay / bonus review
- An excellent contributory pension scheme (employee 3%, employer 6%)
- 3 x salary annual life insurance
- An annual appraisal scheme and regular training programme
- Company Childcare voucher scheme
- Plus free Company gym membership; Long Service Awards; employee suggestion scheme; quarterly attendance prize draw and free parking!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77526425