JD Social Media Executive
JD Social Media Manager
40 hours per week
The purpose of this role is to work with the Social Lead to maintain, improve and grow the social media channels.
To produce weekly reports and monitor the success of ongoing social media marketing campaigns and activity. To ensure social media channels are kept up to date with content,respond to queries where necessary and develop an online community.
- To continually build and improve the social media channels and offering across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and any channels required by the business.
- Ensure regular content is pushed out across social media channels.
- Build and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels.
- Maintain and enhance online conversation through the creation of engaging content.
- Work with the Head of Multi-Channel, JD Social Manager, Multi-Channel Lead, Customer care team and Marketing team on developing integrated strategies that ensure social is always in the heart of what we do.
- Work with the buying/merchandising team on ensuring all relevant product is being promoted and showcased in the best way possible.
- Work with Brand team on promoting campaigns and competitions
- Carry out strategies and campaign ideas that will help improve follower numbers and interaction figures across all channels.
- Help to develop new channels and/or improvements to existing channels such as YouTube and Google+.
- Work with SEO team to develop and build on blogger outreach program that aims to get relevant coverage on well-regarded and quality blogs, to help build brand awareness, traffic and SEO.
- Develop the use of a social monitoring tool to gain consumer insights, target influencers and report success.
- Report back on any campaigns and competitions to show the benefits and coverage obtained. Also commercial results for each campaign where necessary so we can showcase the benefits and value of social to the wider business.
- Work with the JD marketing teams to ensure relevant/up to date content is being pushed out across all channels.
- Develop the weekly reporting pack to show week-on-week and also trends over time of social performance to present weekly.
- Continually monitor relevant competitors and inspiration sources to report to the wider team.
- Develop a paid social media strategy which integrates with the wider team
- Continually monitor advances in social media and technology and share any interesting findings and points of interest to the wider team, to ensure the JD social channels are always capitalizing and are at the forefront of new advances.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a small team in a fast moving environment.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Experience dealing with customers.
- Prior blog writing or social media community management experience preferred, but not essential.
- Good grasp of trainer knowledge is an advantage
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77515756