£30k - £40k
Our client has identified an excellent opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join their in-house team. You will be working on bespoke applications and websites in their well-established digital agency in Edgbaston, Birmingham.
With an excellent working culture, a flexible working day and a great work / life balance, this role is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic agency.
What will you be doing?
As Java Developer your role will include an array of duties:
- Building technically driven back office systems, accessible web sites and APIs for mobile applications and third-party systems using Spring, core Java, and other technologies subject to the requirements of their clients
- Working with complex data & creating bespoke e-commerce solutions
- Reporting to the Technical Director you will be working independently and collaboratively on a variety of projects and challenges
What will you need to apply?
- Significant experience within an agency or software house
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with Spring and core Java,
- Ideally you will have knowledge of other languages including (.net, php, objective c, etc) and server side (Linux, Apache, etc).
- Experience interfacing with third party systems and APIs
- Experience implementing testing protocols / methods.
- An interest in emerging technologies and practices
- Very comfortable with programming and open to learning new languages and frameworks as required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Java Developer job click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77503590