Group Category and Insight Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Group Category & Insight Manger to join our established food service team, this is a new position which has been created through our continuous desire to improve as a leading supplier into the UK’s foodservice market.
The role will support 3 subsidiary businesses to provide insight and consumer understanding across a range of categories, aiming to deliver profitable growth.
Working for the Foodservice Marketing Director to support strategy development. Partnering with account and chef teams to provide information as well as developing links with key customers to provide them with the support and direct contact to drive their categories forward.
- Prepare category reports and insights
- Communicate the insights internally and externally
- Review trends and translation across different brands and application to end consumers
- Review competitive sets across channels within the foodservice sector
- Working with 1-2 of our key customers to create category plans that support and strengthen our position
- Involvement in other ad hoc projects
- Supporting the Group Commercial Director on occasions with ad hoc requests regarding business and competitor assessments
- Soups & Starters
- Baked Meals
- Main Meals
What are we looking for?
Ideally food experience would be key, particularly within the foodservice arena. The industry is a fun and creative industry and you’ll be joining a team that is well known and established within the foodservice market.
- Analytical skills
- Reviewing the data
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- To deliver internal and external support
- Curiosity & Creativity
- Thinking outside the box about the future
Working hours would be 36.25 hours per week, Mon – Fri, with expectations of office based work 3 days a week (at either our Food Group office, close to the NEC, or at subsidiary sites) and 2 days visiting customers, working from home or trade days.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77517691