Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Up to £45k
Our client is a high growth tech B2C business with a hugely disruptive and compelling proposition.
The product is a game changer for its industry, providing convenience, value and amazing customer experience in a market that isn’t renowned for any.
The business is looking for someone to own their online strategies and work collaboratively with third party agencies and a small internal team that you’ll manage to bring together their digital proposition. You’ll have full ownership of developing and further growing the businesses online reach in the UK to increase sales and you will play an integral part in growing the digital team.
You will have managed performance marketing teams and/or agencies to a high level, and will have championed initiatives to optimise direct KPI’s such as CPA and ROI, optimising volume and value.
· Responsible for the digital budget and spend and ensuring each channel is exceeding return targets
· Review and report monthly to the board on all digital marketing activity and performance analysis
· Build strong relationships with third party digital brands to increase brand partnership opportunities
· Identify ROI trends and insights, and optimise spend based on the insights
· You’ll hold a key role in the research, planning and development of the digital brand strategy
· Accountable for all areas of Digital campaign planning against the Group roadmap, including defining, coordinating and reporting back on strategies that align to Group objectives
· Performance manage the digital marketing team through defined roles and responsibilities, objective setting and quarterly reviews
· Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
· Minimum 3 Years’ experience in a similar, fast paced Digital role
· Demonstrable track record in strategic planning and project management essential
· Must have experience in delivering profitable Acquisition marketing campaigns against aggressive CPA and ROI parameters
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and an ability to give key stakeholders concise visibility on performance measures
· Strong organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77512267