Digital Marketing Skills Coach
Working within our Apprenticeship Programme you will have previous experience in coaching, mentoring & assessing groups of young adults towards the achievement of a vocational Apprenticeship programme.
Having a caseload of around 40-45, you will engage and organise with our learners to complete planned assessments in Digital Marketing, Media and Social Media subjects as per the qualification curriculum. You will also have the skills to carry out some classroom training of the above subjects to your active learners
Your approach, organisation, proactivity and coaching skills will help retain learners and ensure each student achieves their assigned projects and qualification in line with the targets and objectives you have agreed in the Individual Learning Plan.
Skills & Experience
- A Degree, Higher Education Qualification in Digital Marketing / the area of Media / Social Media or significant industry experience is essential.
- Experience of working within training and development is desirable
- GCE or equivalent in Mathematics and English at Grade C or above.
- CAVA / A1 assessor award (not essential)
- Ability to identify individual learner needs
- Ability to provide feedback in a way that motivates individual learners
- Understanding of equality and diversity issues and how these can impact on learner progression and achievement
- Ability to identify and help learners to overcome potential barriers to progression and achievement
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeship programmes including Functional Skills
As one of the fastest growing division of QA, QA Apprenticeships are now the UK’s leading provider of IT and business services apprenticeships. Our multi-award winning programmes have been awarded the highest possible grade by Ofsted with an amazing ‘Outstanding’ in all areas.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77518537