COMMERCIAL FINANCIAL ANALYST
COMMERCIAL FINANCE ANALYST £22,000 - £25,000 + STUDY SUPPORT
COMMERCIAL FINANCE ANALYST
A brand new role has arisen for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join a market leading company in Stroud offering £22,000 - £25,000. This opportunity is ideal for an aspiring analyst who loves getting into the data to deliver insight and tell a story with numbers.
As a part of the Group Finance function, this newly created role, will report into the Commercial Finance Manager, focussing solely on one side of the business. This role will work closely with business unit managers to deliver robust strategic planning and monthly reporting, owning value-adding analysis that boosts our bottom line.
Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager in the following:
- Monthly financial and operational reporting for P&L, BS, Cash, Headcount
- Design and report on key performance indicators both financial and operational.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the direct and indirect costs associated with running an energy supply business
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Partner with the business to deliver quarterly budgeting and forecasting
- Complex variance and trend analysis, explaining key drivers to stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Margin improvement, cost control and driving efficiencies
- Contributing to the on-going review and improvement of processes
You are an inquisitive and commercially minded individual who enjoys interrogating data to drive business decisions. You will have an active interest in Finance and in linking operational performance to our bottom line.
- Excellent IT skills, in particular Excel modelling tools and formulae
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to challenge
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact between Group Finance and other key stakeholders and teams throughout the business
- Strong working ethics and be dynamic and enthusiastic to drive the Group's performance
- Study support
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pensions scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77510214