- £30,000 - £37,500 + company bonus + 45 pence per mile
- Laptop + phone + pension + life assurance + 25 days
Commutable from: Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Burton-On-Trent, Tamworth, Swadlincote or Lichfield
ATA Recruitment is recruiting for a UK manufacturer of process plant supplied directly into industries where there is the movement of liquids, fluids and gasses such as food, water and or chemicals.
Boasting blue chip clients, my client specialises in providing turnkey solutions where they will design & manufacture process plant. Within the plant, they will design & manufacture vessels, tanks and all the associated pipework systems, and they will fully automate the plant via the in-house Automation Team.
This multi-million pound business boasts annual sales of £15.76 million and they have a strategic plan to organically grow by £7.3 million over the next three years. Thus, they require a mechanical bias Project Engineer to join their team.
- Reporting to the Project Manager, 50% of your time will be site based around the UK.
- Dealing with RFI’s and creating method statements & risk assessments.
- You will be the technical & commercial point of contact for the project, whilst managing the project from cradle to grave.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting as well as dealing with variations to projects.
- You will carry out site surveys for process plant to establish the scope of works – vessels, pipes, tanks, pumps & valves required.
- To develop a good professional relationship with the customer to ensure that the project is completed to specification, within time and budget.
- To assemble tender documents & quotations including, labour, materials and ancillary equipment.
- Participate in design reviews and HAZOP studies.
- BOM (bill of materials) and liaising with Suppliers and Subcontractors.
- Responsible for site activities when plant is being installed, as well as managing 3rd party Contractor’s onsite.
Experience & Background:
- A Project Engineer with a mechanical / process bias.
- You must demonstrate site based work experience, and a track record in managing your own projects.
- You must be able to read CAD drawings and P&ID’s.
- Ideal industry backgrounds include; Water, Process, Oil & Gas, Food, Beverage, Diary, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Energy from Waste.
- A mechanical engineering qualification is highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading player within the industry with the backing or a larger parent company. This business has a strategic plan to organically grow by 46% over a three-year period, and they are also cash rich & financially secure. Within this business, there is a vast amount of funds available for training, development and long-term career progression into a Project Managers role.
How to Apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to
ATA Recruitment specialise in technical & engineering positions, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77509246