Audio Visual Technician
You will be an important part of a small team delivering AV support services across the European Headquarters in London. We provide the client with a broad range of services ranging from presentation assistance to video production and streaming.
The role incorporates:
- Support, setup & testing of Video Conferences
- Hardware diagnosis & fault finding.
- Event setup and support.
- Input into hardware refresh projects & new installations.
- Preventative maintenance / scheduling of tasks
- Executive support to staff and clients in London
- Live event support, sound desk operation & logistics
- Video streaming
- Setup & support web based conferences (Webex / Intercall / Zoom)
- Experience of AV control systems and operation
- Camera operation for videos and events
- Video Editing & After Effects
- Advance scheduling of booked supports /setups /installations
- Remote support to satellite offices
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A minimum of 3 Years' AV experience "' preferably in a corporate support environment
- Infocomm CTS qualified advantageous
- Technical proficiency across Audio Visual & Video Conferencing technology.
- Knowledge & experience of cloud based video conferencing
- Experience of Polycom endpoint operation & control (HDX through to RMX)
- Camera work experience
- Video Editing experience Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Ability to work well as part of a small team.
- Some hardware repair experience
- Macintosh OSX experience
- Windows 10 / Office 365 experience
- Excellent organizational & administration skills.
- Excellent time management and personal skills
Site operational support hours are between 07:30 and 17:30 Monday "' Friday. Shifts operate within these hours. Occasional overtime will be required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77521016