to GBP35,000 p.a plus benefits
My client is a cutting edge, innovative Software company who develop technology for leading financial institutions using Agile development methodologies.
A fantastic career is available for experienced full stack or back-end software developers/engineers to play a critical role in this emerging company. With an enviable portfolio of clients, the organisation is looking for people to play an important part in maintaining existing products and helping design, create and develop critical improvements and new offerings for customers. We welcome people from a wide range of skillsets and levels who are up for a challenge in a dynamic, forward thinking environment.
We will consider graduates with at least 6 months work experience if you have experience in NodeJS and React.
- Design and present creative ideas, prototypes and solutions
- Work with colleagues to break down work as necessary and plan development and delivery
- Produce clean, efficient, high-quality, testable code based on specifications and requirements
- Develop and implement new functionality according to specifications and requirements
- Troubleshoot, debug and update existing product
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing product and platform
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues regarding your own work, estimates and be honest and open about problems or obstacles
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Perform unit and integration testing prior to launch
- Recommend and execute advances to existing software as necessary
- Mentor other team members in areas of your own expertise
AS you will be working for a growing company, the successful candidate should demonstrate a willingness to be hands on outside of their normal job description. We would like to hear from people who may have all or some of the below:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Java, JSP and SQL,
- Knowledge of Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Linux administration and/or graphic design an advantage.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and practices and full Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with software design and development in either product/requirements driven or test-driven environment
- Vagrant, Ansible) and databases (NoSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Understanding of API and Microservices architecture principals
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment best practices
- Understanding of SaaS operating model and platforms
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies and services
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies as required
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast growing company where you will be able to progress and develop your skills.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please APPLY NOW
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our clients criteria and/or need.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77502743