Field Service Engineer - Exeter
Field Service Engineer/Calibration Engineer - Process Instrumentation - Major OEM - Covering Exeter and surrounding regions -26k-30K Basic depending on experience- Plus bonus and Company car - Fuel card 10% pension - + Bonus - Life Assurance - Medical Cover - Flexible benefits - Oil & Gas - Petrochemical - Global leading brand - Fantastic Progression Opportunities
This is a great opportunity for an instrumentation engineer to join a World Class business and market leading OEM of sophisticated process instrumentation for high profile customers in the oil & gas and petrochemical industries. The company is a market leader and continue to grow strong as they win more lucrative contracts.
- Field based covering Exeter region of England and the surrounding areas
- Calibration service and repair on process instrumentation
- Technical Support and training of customer staff
- Building relationships with clients on site
- Must have process Instrumentation repair,maintenance,service or calibration experience into one of the following sectors - chemical, life sciences, power, food, steel, water, waste water, paper, oil & gas, petrochemical.
- To be highly self motivated and have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A flexible approach to working activities
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbally and written
- The Ability to develop good working relationships with customers
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent punctuality and timekeeping
- Field experience / customer facing experience
- Worked within process and/or petrochemical environments
- Electrical and controls knowledge
- Ideally qualified to ONC/HNC level preferably in Electronics or instrumentation of control
- Basic salary depends on experience from 25k-30k
- Overtime / bonus Available
- Company Car/ Car Allowance
- Flexible benefits
- Life Assurance
- Medical Cover
- Excellent Training and development prospects
Key skills/Other job titles - Field Service Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, Calibration Engineer, Instrumentation Technician, Customer Support, Instrument Technician, C&I Engineer, C&I Technician, Process Technician, Process Engineer, flow meters, magnetic flow, coriolis flow, temperature, pressure, petrochemical, oil & gas, process instrumentation
Territory -Exeter and surrounding areas
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77518973