Project Manager, Mobile, Digital
Digital Project Manager, Mobile
We're looking for a bright, up and coming Digital Project Manager. You will essentially be coming in to coordinate a number mobile gaming platforms supporting clients through the delivery, maintenance and administration of key initiatives, systems and processes on time and to quality. Working closely with the gaming teams and 3rd parties to ensure that new versions are consistently executed to a high standard, capturing and escalating issues and managing through to resolution.
You will keep products updated with the latest versions, latest content and bug free. Attend to bugs and malfunctions reported by customers. Co-ordinate with 3rd parties and Operations departments to prioritize, execute, monitor and support the product.
Thea Ideal person will be
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Working knowledge of site optimization, product development, usability or UX.
- Experienced in QA and/or version control
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in a CMS environment.
- Good working knowledge of excel.
- Experienced in mobile testing
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, can comfortably navigate amongst various business units with potentially conflicting objectives and timelines.
- Self-motivated, independent, passionate towards optimizing web and mobile design via creating and testing delightful customer experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £50,000 with benefits + bonus
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77486271