Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Our highly successful and global consultant client is currently involved in a number of major projects in various sectors, such as transportation, energy, and power and industry development. The System Engineering and Assurance Team are now looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to help fulfil an extremely busy pipeline of work. The Senior Systems Engineer will need to have used or have knowledge of requirements management, interface management, systems architecture, system integration, life-cycle models, verification and validation, and other systems engineering processes. The role is based in South London with likely day-to-day working from a client office in central London. There will be the possibility of visits to site.
The team needs a Systems Engineer with experience of developing and implementing systems engineering in rail or other industries. You should:
* Be enthusiastic about applying Systems engineering to projects
* Have a systematic and logical but creative approach to problem solving
* Have the ability to work independently, take the initiative, make decisions and work to tight deadlines to meet client needs
* Be able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
* Be able to liaise confidently with external customers and colleagues across the company. You must be prepared to travel in the UK and possibly abroad for short periods of time.
In order to be the successful Senior Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Qualification in a suitable engineering discipline
* Several years' relevant professional experience
* Experience of implementing Systems Engineering approaches and methods on projects
* Experience of using Systems Engineering tools and techniques (e.g. DOORS)
* Able to demonstrate application of Systems Engineering approaches and methods on projects
* Good report writing, team working and communication skills
* Competent in using standard office software to produce well-presented, coherent professional documents
* Degree in a suitable engineering discipline
* Qualification in Systems Engineering
* Member of INCOSE
* Experience of Systems Engineering applied through full project lifecycle
* Experience of working in the rail industry for a design consultancy
* Some experience of design, production, installation and commissioning of engineering systems
* Bidding, commercial and project management experience within a consultancy.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77520627