Nursery Nurses needed - Catford - ASAP start -November 17
Nursery Nurses needed - Catford - ASAP start
Organisation: Private Nursery, Catofrd
Position: Level 3 - Level 5 Nursery Nurse
Start Date: ASAP - permanent
Interviews next week - starting 06/11/2017
Pay Rates: 16,400 per year
Are you an experienced and qualified Nursery Nurse?
Do you have experience in Early Years Primary settings and Private Nurseries?
Are you looking for a new opportunity within Lewisham?
If so please keep reading and apply for your next Job!
I am currently recruiting for several experienced Nursery Nurses who are trained Level 3 and above. If you have a passion to work with young children, this would be the perfect role for you. We are looking for someone who is flexible and has good time management skills. Hours are flexible and can change. This role is a permanent vacancy looking to start as soon as possible. PLEASE APPLY TODAY!
Job description- Nursery Practitioner
Reporting to: Lead Practitioner
Main duties & tasks:
- To be a key person to a group of children.
- To interact and engage in play opportunities with children so that their progress is being encouraged in all areas of Learning and development.
- To carry out short term, medium term and long term planning for all key children on an individual basis in accordance with the EYFS
- To make regular observations and keeping developmental records updated so that children's progress can be monitored and assessed.
- To write developmental reports for key children.
- To liaise with parents and carers, ensuring close communication, both verbally and written is maintained.
- To ensure that the nursery environment is safe and that standards of hygiene are high.
- To complete accident and incident records.
- To ensure that all safeguarding procedures are implemented at all times and carried out effectively.
- To attend internal and external training as requested.
- To attend compulsory monthly team meetings two parents evenings a year.
- To attend training out of nursery hours as requested.
- To liaise with external professionals where necessary.
- To provide safe, high quality care and education for all children in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Stage and in a way that supports the beliefs of the Nursery.
- To encourage the participation and involvement of parents and carers in the nursery.
- To ensure the well -being of every child in the Nursery.
- To follow all policies and procedures of the Nursery.
- To work effectively as part of a team in a way that is consistent with the business values.
What qualifications we require you to have:
- Qualified to NNEB/NVQ level 2 or 3/ CACHE Level 3 above/ BTEC National in Childcare or equivalent
- Warm and positive approach with lots of creative ideas
- Have experience of working with children from 0-5 years
- Excellent communication skills and record of building strong
- partnerships with current and prospective parents
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance records
We will need to obtain:
- 2 professional references
- Enhanced DBS registered on the DBS Update Service
If you are intersted in applying for the above role, please follow the process and submit your CV.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77516794