NetScaler Network Architect
My client is an IT Service provider based in Basingstoke and they have a new opportunity for a Network Architect with NetScaler experience.
* Provide day to day support to the team to deliver the required network designs.
* To support the Lead Architect in defining designs in line with requirements.
* To support the Test Team in developing and building a representative Test Rig, to support System Testing.
* Provide input into reports ,when required, to the customer and Lead Architect
* Liaise with Network Architects within N&T to ensure that the designs produced Network Architects are conformant with those produced as part of the WAN solution.
* Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables.
Mandatory Skills Required:
* SC Cleared
* Extensive Deployment and Design experience with Citrix NetScaler including:
* Experience designing and deploying load balanced web solutions including GSLB.
* Experience of designing and deploying reverse web proxy solutions.
* Experience of developing customer service health monitors
* The ability to produce clear, concise technical documentation including low level designs and operational management documentation.
Desirable Skills Required:
* Network Architecture (Juniper, Cisco)
* Active Directory
* Routing protocols including BGP, OSPF & Static
* SNMPv3, Syslog, NTP configuration
* AAA configuration
* Access lists configuration
* IP Addressing schema management
* SVI/RVI configuration
For further information about he role please forward your CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77527466