Our client is an equal opportunities organisation. They are also a leading multinational consumer electronics FMCG and company, which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are there core values of 'creativity and contribution' which they apply to everything they do. This core value is also channelled through to there employees, as their 'creativity and contribution' plays a fundamental part in the companies continuous success.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Web Developer ready to step up to the next level. Working with our existing team of IT experts, you will be given ownership of developing, creating, and maintaining the sites and other web applications in accordance with the global standards and specifications.
Working alongside our Digital Marketing team, your expertise and knowledge will be required to support the team to develop, improve and manage the front and back end sites and applications.
The role will suit someone that enjoys responsibility and ownership, and that has the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Alongside the current Web Developer, lead/drive the back-end development of UK's internal systems, including payment portals, B2B cloud applications, etc. Provide support for internal systems and applications all other web based current and future applications.
- Representing UK's back-end systems. (Assist Marketing Division with the maintenance of companies websites as per corporate objectives)
- Focus the back-end development strategy for UK to achieve maximum efficiency in costs and resources.
- Work in coordination with the front end developer in the Marketing Division
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure data integrity of back-end systems.
- Play a fundamental role in the software upgrading
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Essential Skills Required:
Web Development Technologies
- NETWeb Forms
- Umbraco CMS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Programming languages
- Version Control
- GitHub /Tortoise SVN
- Web Hosting
- IIS 6 & 7
- Oracle Database
- eCommerce: Magento / Shopify
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills
- Strong interface and user experience
- Core languages and concepts
- Good security knowledge
- Excellent performance and search engine optimisation skills
- Interested in seeking initiatives
- Tech savvy and keen to learn
We will offer you:
- 23 days annual leave + all the public bank holidays
- An excellent non-contributory pension scheme
- Private health-care scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare tests
- Company social events
- Subsidised cafeteria on site
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77513936