Sales Manager-Real Estate Developer
Sales Manager–Real Estate Developer
Salary: £45/55k plus commission
A Sales Manager for one of the largest, exceptional and leading property developers - with a special focus on residential, leisure and commercial developments. The Sales Manager will have a team of consultants and relationship officers to manage whilst implementing the brands service strategy and applicable brand initiatives in all aspects of the sales process.
The Manager will lead on-property sales functions to build long-term. Value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Candidate is desired to have extent sales knowledge in Real Estate.
- You will be responsible for generating new business, maintaining account profiles and growing market share through proactive sales, building relationships with key accounts.
- Compiling competitor analysis, adapting strategy accordingly and research, Identifying and qualifying sales leads.
- This will involve Researching Competitor activity and contacting lapsed users and new client markets, as well as building relationships with agents.
- You will be required to support all sales projects as and when required.
- You will actively promote the company in a professional manner at all times including the attendance at client events, networking and familiarisation visits as required.
The Perfect Candidate
- A proactive sales person that can focus on new business development
- Excellent English communication skills are essential - Arabic desirable
- Strong at market research and able to look at competitor analysis with ease
- Outgoing, friendly and willing to go the extra mile
- 5-8 years of sales experience with at least 3-4 years of team management experience.
Interested in this amazing challenge? Click apply now or contact with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? click here to send your CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
This job was originally posted as www.careerstructure.com/job/77515634