Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst
KPMG in the UK is a leading provider of professional services, including audit, tax and advisory specialisms - delivering integrated solutions to our clients' issues. In the UK, we have over 12,000 partners and staff working in more than 20 offices.
Being part of a strong global network of member firms gives us a truly global mindset.
The Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst will work as part of our TechSolutions development team to carry out comprehensive quality assurance testing for all product developments, enhancements and fixes for our software, which will include release and system testing with usage of automation. The purpose of the role is to ensure that the quality of our software is maintained at the highest possible levels, increasing the satisfaction of customers and reducing the number of issues using automated technologies. We look for people who are proactive, innovative and constructive in their testing approach whilst excited by the opportunity to exercise the industry latest tools to uncover bugs and undesired user experience. The opportunity will expose you working with multiple platforms of devices and environments along with exciting web, tablet and mobile applications.
Essential Experience and Skills
- Proficient knowledge in creating automation frameworks using C# Selenium with Visual Studio
- Expertise with BDD technologies Specflow or Cucumber
- Experience in automating tests for RESTful and SOAP API services.
- Implement testing in a continuous integration fashion
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications
- Able to work independently on projects
- Certification in ISTQB Intermediate or Advance
- Computer Science Degree (or similar)
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Utilising BrowserStack to conduct variable environment testing
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools including Jira, Confluence and Stash
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with external/internal stakeholders both written and verbally
- We would welcome experience / expertise in the following testing fields: - Mobile Automation using Appium, Calabash, or Xamarin test cloud mobile automation
- Performance testing using Jmeter, Blazemeter, Visual Studio or equivalent tools with an understanding on analysing metrics and pin pointing bottlenecks.
- Security testing using tools such as OWASP
- Accessibility testing using Wave, W3C and Jaws
- Big data testing using SQL, Oracle or MySQL
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77526993