GUIDEWIRE 3RD LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER
We are a multinational Consultancy Firm with 19,000 employees and offices Worldwide. We specialise in business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services in a wide range of industry sectors.
We are looking to build a team of engineers to provide Guidewire 3rd level support service to one of our clients in the Lloyds? market.
General Operational Requirements:
- Providing 3rd line support for Guidewire?s ClaimCenter 9 System
- Service reporting and review
- Proactive communications
- Continuous improvement planning
- Maintain, update and monitor health-check scripts & routines
- Perform, or oversee that manual checking routines are effective
- Ensure client's requests are given appropriate priority
- Data fixes required due to product defects or correcting user error
- Engaged in Operational and User Acceptance Testing
- Defect prevention
- Data analytics
- Resolution and recovery as per agreed SLAs
- Incident ownership, monitoring, tracking and communication
- Change, release and environment management to include product enhancements and environment changes as requested by Guidewire and/or our client.
- SLA adherence and Metric Reporting
Guidewire Insurance Suite Specific Requirements:
- Application configuration modifications if requested, ex. business rules, claim setup rules, validation rules, line of business model, UI locations, etc.
- Use Gosu (Guidewire custom programming language) for integration level tasks
- Implement predefined plugins
- Publish and consume web services
- Create and generate messages in responses to certain business events
- Create and/or update batch processes
- Tune various third party software with settings adapted to Guidewire system
- Implement specific maintenance steps needed to successfully operate Guidewire system
- Troubleshoot performance issues, identify bottlenecks, and potentially remediate them.
- Root cause analysis for assigned incidents
- Direct the data migration process including business and IT considerations
- Familiar with staging table architecture
- Create Staging Import Routines required for the data migration
- Modify the Guidewire Reporting Solution and ETL process as requested
- Modify Guidewire?s ETL code to meet additional reporting requirements (without nullifying the Software License Agreement)
- Configure new application features and enhancements in the Guidewire product
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471461