C# Developer - Get into Defence Tech, IoT
Are you a C# developer with skills in .NET 4.5 or later and SQL programming? Looking for an opportunity to work on advanced technologies and interested in applying your skills to electronic warfare? Then few opportunities can compare to this right now.
Working as part of an established C# software development team, this job will find you working on classified projects for electronic warfare, software that supports radar technology and electronic countermeasures for example. *** Due to the sensitive nature of the work, you'll need to be a British national or long-term resident of sole British nationality in order to qualify for security clearance.
Key requirements of the C# Developer
- Develop complex systems in C#, .NET working through the FDLC including software configuration and testing
- Provide accurate engineering output including documentation
- Ensure the quality of code meets required standards and industry best practices
- Manage your own workload, and providing estimates of time required
- Strong communication skills to liaise with an integrated project team
Desirable if you have skills in any of the following:
- Object Relational Mapping
- IoT or electrical engineering/ IDAS or ESM for defense
Benefits of the SW Engineer post:
- Join a well established, large, global company working in a small supportive team using modern best practice procedures
- An opportunity where you can work on projects with minimum supervision on complex tasks
- Plenty of scope for career progression within different teams within this major employer of IT personnel
If you're looking for a top notch opportunity with a major employer in the Hertfordshire area then we'd love to hear from you, please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77503031