Fantastic opportunities open for Oracle DBA'S with experience in Oracle OBIEE,OEM and Cloning of EBS to come onboard and work for a Global IT company based in Solihull. This will be an initial 6 month contract with competitive rates on offer.
- Experienced Oracle Apps DBA R12.1.3
- Unix Shell scripting
- Oracle Applications DBA with migration experience
- Experienced Oracle OBIEE DBA.
- Experience of Cloning of EBS and OBIEE is required.
- Experience of OEM configuration.
- Strong Oracle Core Database Skills
- Experience of APEX
- Experience of Autosys is desirable
- Strong experience of database performance tuning and diagnosis
- Hands-on technology expertise across Oracle core technologies including knowledge of RAC, ASM, DataGuard and RMAN
- Technical DR recovery planning and testing
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve performance issues
- Has complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings to make a recognized technical contribution.
- Designs small or medium scale solutions (or parts of larger solutions) which need minimal review following peer review.
- Cost and risk. Defines the approach to small/medium scale solution development and acceptance testing, ensuring an acceptable cost structure.
- Influence. Represents the client at customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies to build the client's reputation in the market place.
- Business development. Uses influential relationships with customers' management, and the client's sales and project management staff, to contribute to winning the business.
- Requirements and design. Designs innovative, medium scale solutions incorporating components from contributing specialists.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77502100