Mechanical Fitter (Apprentice trained)
Mechanical Fitter - Doncaster - £13.35ph - IMMEDIATE START!!!
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS TO PROVE!
Venatu Consulting are currently working in partnership with our client based in central Doncaster in looking for Mechanical Fitters to join their business on a 6 month contract with a possible to become permanent.
- Maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- Carry out repairs on commercial vehicles.
- Working in a busy shop floor carrying out duties as required.
- Work to targets and deadlines.
- Either an apprentice trained engineer or mechanical qualification with a minimum of 3 years practical experience. MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS TO PROVE.
- Mechanical experience.
- Competent in Maths and English.
- Experience of using tools.
- Ability to work to targets.
- Physical Aptitude.
- Experience of using measuring equipment.
- Experience in working in a company where continuous improvement is utilized.
- Working on a rotating shift basis of one week days and one week afters.
- Monday - Thursday 6am - 2:15pm or 2pm - 10:15pm.
- Friday 6am - 12pm or 11:45am - 5:45pm.
- £13.35 per hour which includes 12.5% shift pay for working rotating shifts
- Overtime: Through the week overtime is paid at time + 1/4, Saturdays time + 1/2 and Sundays time + 3/4
- Free Onsite parking
- Easy transport Links
- All tools and PPE will be provided
- All candidates must be required to complete a full health and D&A check
This is a permanent position.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473636