IT Recruitment Consultant - Apprenticeship
Job title: IT Recruitment Consultant - Apprenticeship
Location: Waterloo, SE1
Wage: £200 per week+
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Sales OR Business Administration, L2-5
My client is an IT and Telecommunications recruitment agency, who provide recruitment globally and hold offices in the UK, Germany, UAE, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong & New Zealand
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
Job duties and responsibilities:
- To liaise with the Senior Consultants and interpret their requirements and prioritise accordingly.
- To devise and carry out research strategies that will ensure a long list of candidates will be produced for each requirement.
- To build a network of potential candidates through the utilisation of various social media and forums.
- To connect with and speak to potential candidates to screen them, confirm their interest, availability, rate/salary and ability for a particular requirement and undertake references where appropriate.
- Ensuring every new candidate is accurately uploaded onto Invenias and each field completed correctly.
- Logging every interaction made with a candidate onto Invenias.
- Formatting and presenting CVs to the Senior Consultant in a client facing format.
- Arranging interviews and travel arrangements where necessary, including any follow up visa arrangements.
- Attending meetings with clients (alongside the Senior Consultants) when necessary.
- Liaising with the client to arrange interviews and deliver feedback when necessary.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Is articulate and fluent
- Listens well and asks insightful, probing and relevant questions
- Is concise and to the point
- Has presence and is at ease in new situations
- Quickly establishes rapport and develops relationships
- Presents a convincing case and is able to get his/her ideas accepted
- Negotiates skilfully
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77513211