IT Sales and Technical Account Manager, Dynamics, Office 365, CRM
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the IT Sales and Technical Account Manager include:
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Attracting new business through activities such as cold-calling, networking, attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meeting with existing and prospective customers.
- Clarifying customers’ and prospects’ requirements and recommending the appropriate solutions
- preparing tenders and proposals and negotiating contracts
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Undertaking relevant research and analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales performance and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends so as to continuously improve.
- Proven work experience as a successful sales representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office 365 Products in particular Dynamics CRM.
- Good general understanding of the ICT product market.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM processes and practices.
- The ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven individual.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Good time management and organizational abilities.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Have proven record of and be willing to work under pressurized at times
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position. Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/76055126