Digital Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing Coordinator - Permanent – West London
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Digital Marketing Coordinator required by an international Education company based in West London. Due to phenomenal growth, my client is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the team. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work alongside the Head of Marketing and wider marketing team across an extremely varied and busy role. The role will include but will not be limited to: SEO, PPC, social media, SEM, Affiliate Marketing, web development and sourcing new advertising opportunities.
- Setting up and ongoing management of social media channels to develop campaigns. Improve targeting and drive new leads and data to the campaign goal whilst constantly troubleshooting current campaigns.
- Ongoing management of PPC accounts in Google Adwords and Bing, optimizing return on investment while monitoring spend, identifying opportunities for keyword expansion, and constantly testing new approaches. Identify and share new trends, insights and best practices with local and global teams.
- Monitor SEO standing against identified target keywords using available reports and individual research. Contribute to the optimisation across the brands websites for SEO. Identify gaps in current site structure and work towards rectifying opportunities and ensuring proper SEO site design.
- Oversee performance and contribute to the growth of listings-based PPC campaigns. Monitor online environment for competitive data relating to existing partnerships amongst competitors and PPC providers. Develop and manage affiliate program to increase online reach and revenue.
- Issue weekly and monthly reports pertaining to all online channels, outlining performance, revenue, traffic sources and applicable relevant metrics. Produce ad-hoc reporting from the analytics package for deep-dive queries and hypothesis creation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Fantastic working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to work independently and interact with various levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in optimisation websites to improve conversions.
- WordPress development experience.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
If you are interested please click the Apply Now button below or send your updated CV to For a further discussion, please contact Paul Clarke on (option 3).
ninesharp Marketing is a minimum fuss specialist Marketing recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent Marketing professionals to our established client base.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77520448