- £35,000 - £45,000 + company bonus (circa £2,000 - £3,000) + 45 pence per mile
- Laptop + phone + pension + life assurance + 25 days
Commutable from: Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Burton-On-Trent, Tamworth, Swadlincote or Lichfield
ATA Recruitment is recruiting for a UK manufacturer of process systems which are used within industries such as process engineering, water, food, beverage, dairy, general engineering and energy from waste. This business boasts an impressive track record in growth and profit.
Already boasting annual sales more than £15 million, my client has generated a staggering £7.3 million worth of new project wins over the past 9 months, with more on the horizon. Key to their success is due to great leadership within the business, a strong cohesive team with great on boarding & further development. Another key to their success is due to the strong relationships my client has forged with blue-chip organisations across the UK.
On target to achieve £7 million growth during 2017, my client is looking to strengthen the Process Engineering Team by recruiting an experienced Process Engineer.
You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, a fantastic training programme to excel you within the business and plenty of opportunities to progress within the business. If you are an experienced Process Engineer, perhaps you feel you don’t get the daily technical challenge, customer interaction or your role has become stagnant and not moving forward, then please get in touch for a confidential discussion to learn more about my client.
- To develop a P&ID process flow diagrams.
- Assist in the design of chemical process plant to include survey and addressing all areas of process engineering.
- You will provide detailed process designs for process systems, identifying the layout of the plant including the configuration of the vessels, pipework, pumps, heat exchangers and valves.
- You will read & review P&ID’s and process plant design for both new and retrofit process plant systems.
- Produce both conceptual and detailed process designs, implement and progress detailed designs.
- Overseeing the draughting of the P&ID’s and working closely with Electrical / Mechanical Design Engineers.
- Produce technical specifications and participate in design reviews sand HAZOP studies.
- Design reviews and approval of technical specifications including the creation of BOM’s (Bill of Materials).
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers to ensure their equipment complies with their process specification outlined.
- You will also specify equipment and perform flow rate, mass & energy balances and thermal & heat transfer calculations.
Experience & Background:
- Experienced Process Engineer.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in any one of the following sectors: water, oil & gas supply chain, hygienic (food, drink, dairy, brewing, brewery, distillery) or a liquid sheet fabrication environment.
- Experienced in producing P&ID flow diagrams and chemical calculations.
- Must have an engineering / chemical qualification.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading player within the industry with the backing or a larger parent company. This business has a strategic plan to organically grow by 46% over a three-year period, and they are also cash rich & financially secure. Within this business, there is a vast number of funds available for training, development and long-term career progression into a Senior Process Engineers role within a three-year time frame.
How to Apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to
ATA Recruitment specialise in technical & engineering positions, so if this role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not pro
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77509165