Oracle Technical Pre-Sales Architect
Great opportunity open for an Oracle Technical Pre- Sales Solution Architect with experience in pre sales enviroments and proven track record of architecting winning Oracle technical solutions, to come onboard and work for a Global IT company based in either Bracknell or London. This will be an initial 3 month rolling contract position with competitive rates on offer.
- Experience of working in bid and pre sales environments (>3 years of experience)
- Demonstrate proven track record of architecting winning Oracle technical solutions
- Provide Oracle platform, integration and migration solutions (Cloud and On-Premise), including effort, costs, plans and RAID's in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Ability to architect technical solutions to meet business needs
- Experience of architecting Hybrid Oracle Solutions and mixed workloads (Oracle/Non-Oracle)
- Ability to define and cost relevant migration deployment approaches dependent upon the customers target workload and environment needs
- Relevant Oracle accreditations, certifications, specialisations for Oracle Technology
- Experience of supporting a sales team to win new business in a new and existing accounts
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Oracle PaaS and IaaS taxonomy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77504406