Our client has an exciting opportunity for an ICT Manager to join the team based in Nottingham. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £45,000 per annum plus excellent company benefits.
Our client is a leading UK specialist in contemporary commercial interior design, build and office fit-out of 30 years standing. From concept through to project completion their workplace consultants, professional designers and office fit-out experts work directly with clients to transform workplace productivity and aesthetic appeal.
Headquartered in Nottingham and with an office in Birmingham City Centre, they have a portfolio of international blue chip clients including Jaguar Land Rover, Adidas and 02. They have in-depth sector expertise spanning the Private and Public Sectors and covering specialist areas including retail interiors, R & D laboratory design, manufacturing and engineering environments, Corporate Headquarters and office space and specialist healthcare interiors.
The successful ICT Manager will be responsible and accountable for;
- The successful running of the Company’s IT systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Undertaking and supervising the implementation and maintenance of the Company’s IT needs.
- Manage and assess any potential opportunities for technical services and procurement within ICT and to report to the Group IT Director for approval, defining technical and operational requirements.
- To be the technical lead for the Company when dealing with clients and suppliers.
Key Skills and Responsibilities as an ICT Manager
- Responsible for the direct line management of one IT Support Technician
- Accountable for all IT systems including computers, servers, mobile and landline telephone systems
- Risk management and testing of business continuity (DRP) – ensuring security of data, network access and backup systems according to current data protection legislation
- Ensure the validity of software licensing within the organisation, either by account login portals or direct liaison with service providers
- Purchase and deployment of Windows and iOS devices – utilizing an established MDM, and creating Apple, Google, Microsoft accounts as appropriate
- Develop, implement and improve IT systems, policies and procedures to fit with company growth and organisational change
- Evaluate and train users in areas of IT including running workshops to ensure optimum performance
- Safeguard the integrity and security of the IT systems from cyber attack by evaluating the current solutions
- All aspects of Window Server 2012R2 (Hyper-V) and Windows network administration, Windows 10 Pro (client/server domain) and Office 365 administration and conferencing between clients and sites
- Configure, repair and upgrade of IT kit; laptops, desktops, iOS devices, mobile phones etc
- Data management: DMS and server/cloud fileshares (including SharePoint)
- Liaise with third parties for specialist support of onsite bespoke software
- Deployment planning: software and hardware
The ideal ICT Manager
- Effective communication and inter personal skills, able to engage with senior stakeholders as well as team
- Able to prioritise a heavy workload within a fast-paced environment and to achieve success within agreed timescales
- Flexible approach to work and working hours, will engage with the business and its requirements, including during weekends on an ad hoc basis when required
- Focused, energetic with a ‘can do’ attitude, happy and willing to work to the Company’s Values and demonstrate appropriate behaviours aligned with these
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as the ICT Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77503754