Skillcast have an exciting opportunity for Front-End Developer to join their growing team based in London.
Job Title: Front-End Developer
Location: London City – 5-min walk from Bank/Moorgate/Liv St
Salary: £40,000 per annum + benefits
Skillcast is a market leading e-learning company that provides a full digital training ecosystem, underpinned by our SaaS Learning and Content Management System (LCMS).
We are currently looking for a Front-End Developer to join our Technology team and take a pivotal role in supporting and improving the LCMS to meet the needs of our clients. You will work with the technology team to develop new applications and add enhancements to existing applications. You will also provide second-line support, helping our customer service team deal with technical queries and support requests.
This is an amazing opportunity for a developer/support engineer to learn, work and grow with a small team of hugely accomplished developers who’ve created a SaaS application that’s being relied upon by hundreds of companies.
Your day will be varied and challenging and will see you:
- Dealing with tech support queries that the customer service team can't resolve
- Bug fixing issues with the LCMS application
- Building new functionality in the LCMS and whole new applications
Front-End Developer - Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly motivated - target driven
- Team player
- Genuinely interested in application development, support and continuous improvement
Front-End Developer - Must have experience:
- HTML 5 / CSS
- Mobile responsive design
- Application testing and bug fixing
Front-End Developer - Desirable experience:
- Experience with UI design
- Second/third line technical support
- ColdFusion application server or similar (PHP / Node / LAMP / Java / ASP.NET)
- MS SQL Server or similar
- Version control (git / SVN)
To submit your CV for this exciting Front-End Developer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Web Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Analyst Programmer, Senior Developer, Lead Developer, Junior Developer or as a Senior Software Engineer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77499610