Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Class Teacher required for a 1 form entry primary school in Camden for January 2018 for a perm role
Year 3 Primary Teaching Job, Camden, North London
KS 2 Class Teacher Job, Camden, North London
This 1 form entry Catholic primary school in the borough of Camden are seeking a Key Stage 2 teacher for a Year 3 class. This Yr 3 job starts in January 2018 with a view to being a permanent role that will continue into September 2018.
About the school:
This Catholic primary school is a thriving, friendly school dedicated to the success of its children. Full-time education is provided for 236 pupils between the ages of 3 and 11 years. The school is of the firm belief that every child's education and wider needs are best served through a close partnership between home and school and between the home, school and parish. Since the last Ofsted inspection in 2016, school leaders have ensured that the standard of education provided remains good. It is clearly evident that there are high aspirations for all pupils, which are shared by all staff, including governors. All staff are passionate and committed to driving the school's ambition to be outstanding.
About the Job:
* Year 3 class of 25 pupils of mixed ability levels
* Well behaved pupils who are eager learners
* Full time TA in the class to support SEN and EAL
As the Year 3 class Teacher, you will need to be an outstanding primary teacher, with a clear passion for working with children and ensuring that each child strives to reach their fullest potential.
You must also:
* Be eligible to work in the UK Be qualified to teach Primary (PGCE in Education/Bachelor of Education)
* Be an experienced or newly qualified KS 2 teacher with evidence of good to outstanding teaching
* Have experience teaching gifted and talented pupils as well as with pupils who have English as a second language
* Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
To apply for this KS 2 primary teaching job for a Year 3 class, please send your cv
Hays are currently recruiting primary trained and primary experienced teachers for January 2018 for schools in Camden , Islington, Hackney, Redbridge, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea and Hammersmith and Fulham
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77507252