Teacher of Geography - January or Sooner - Inner London Pay Scale - Camden
Job Title: Qualified Geography Teacher
Location: London Borough of Camden
Contract Type: Long Term Temporary/Permanent Job
Start Date: January 2018 or sooner
Salary: Inner London Main Pay Scale
Your new school
This school has been graded as 'Good' in their most recent Ofsted report with the leadership and management within the school rated as 'Outstanding'. The Ofsted report is reflected by the school's most recent exam results where more than a third of students achieved 5 or more A* or A's in their GCSE exams. The school itself is located in a flourishing area of Camden with a range of great transport links close by.
Your new job
In your new teaching job you will be delivering high quality lesson content, which will keep students engaged and motivated to create the best possible learning environment. You will be responsible for teaching Geography across the Key Stages and A level. In return, you will receive a supportive and nurturing workplace, with access to new state of the art resources as well as opportunities for career progression and continuous training.
What you'll need to succeed
* PGCE/ QTS in education (or equivalent).
* Experience delivering the Geography curriculum
* To be a motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support students
* Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
* Ability to work as a team and efficiently settle in the Geography department
Benefits of working for Hays Education:
* Competitive rates of pay and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
* A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
* Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
* Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
How to apply
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button or contact Joseph Bradshaw on 0207 259 8770 or email for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77513044