Part-Qualified Pensions Actuary
Working as part of an industry leading and award winning solutions company I am looking to get in touch with strong Part-Qualified Pensions Actuaries who want to really excel their career and work for a top tier consultancy based in the City of London.
- Assisting the scheme actuaries in delivering strategic consulting advice to an array of pension schemes,
- Build and maintain strong client relationships,
- Prepare work for client meetings,
- Take an active role within the scheduled meetings,
- Work alongside colleagues to deliver high quality advice for you clients,
- Take an active role in business development,
- Carry out scheme design, funding and benefit calculation work,
- Delegate work and mentor to more junior members.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least 2 years experience in a pensions consultancy,
- Have a broad and deep understanding of the UK pension market,
- Great analytic skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- A minimum of a 2:1 in a numeric based degree,
- Be making strong progress through the FIA qualifications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious company who will both fully support and develop you. If you would like any further information please get in touch with James Gent on 0203 861 9142 or firstname.lastname@example.org