Salary: Up to £45,000 + excellent benefits
My client is looking for an experienced HR Manager, who is well organised, pays attention detail, has a high level of knowledge, exceptional people skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
This company was established over 50 years ago and in this time as became a major influencer in its industry, supplying oriental foods to the growing diverse population all over the London area.
As HR Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the HR department which includes the management and development of your HR team as well as developing strategies and updating existing policies.
- Be responsible for the recruitment of staff across the business and ensure that the set recruitment process is adhered to from Head Office down to Store level
- Review the current recruitment strategy to ensure the Company attracts the best talent
- Develop, Update and implement policies on all issues within the office
- Ensure the development of training programmes to meet training needs in all locations including Head Office
- Manage employee relations cases including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues and teams
- Prepare and plan for strategic changes, including new locations
- Undertake specific projects within the HR function as required.
Required Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- At least five years’ experience of working in a generalist HR environment ideally within the FMCG or Retail industry
- Experience of supporting managers across a variety of locations at different levels in all aspects of HR
- Understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and employer best Practice
- Pro-active approach to enhancing the department’s output.
- Excellent IT Skills, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Internet Explorer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to analyse, interpret and explain employment law
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Venture Recruitment today !!