Field Service Engineer
Title: Field Service Engineer
Salary: £32,000 (OTE £40k)
Location: South East (UK)
Shift: Days, Monday to Friday (Flexible Hours)
Holidays: Up to 32 days including bank holidays
Benefits: Van, Tools and Phone
My client is now looking for a Field Service Engineer. They are a world leader within the automated logistic industry, operating in over 200 different countries. In the UK, they have several large fully automated sites along with an additional 50 smaller hubs.
Through immense backing from their customers last year they achieved a turnover of just over £800 million. To continue to compete at the top of their industry they continuously invest in state of the art machine along with investing in their people through various training opportunities.
As a Field Service Engineer, your responsibilities will be:
- Covering around 10 sites which are all base south east of England.
- To work on and maintain various conveyor systems, sortation machines and packaging lines, all of which are automated
- Performing reactive maintenance on automated machines to help maintain the high volume of orders. This may include striping down to component level and swapping parts like for like.
- Preventative Maintenance ensuring all machines are running as efficiently and effectively as possible, including general checks, lubrication, striping and rebuilding faulty components.
- Following up on any continued break downs or issues which keep arising.
- To make sure all company procedures are adhered to through a high level of quality work.
To be a successful Field Service Engineer you will expect:
- To have experience with both reactive and preventative work.
- To be able to work on mechanical and electrical components.
- Ex forces are welcome!
As a Field Service Engineer, you will receive:
- A fantastic pension scheme which is 4% contribution.
- Immense security with a market leader in their field.
- Continued development through ongoing training both internally and externally.
- Fantastic potential to earn.
- Opportunity to develop in to management positions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77518359