Engineering Stores Administrator-Liverpool
Actively seeking a full time temporary Engineering Stores Administrator to join a supply chain facility within a leading blue chip manufacturing company in Speke. Completing a day shift, the engineering stores Administrator will be responsible for assisting the flow of engineering parts and components throughout the factory and to deal with stores queries.
- Stock control and replenishment
- Identifying parts
- Booking goods in via SAP and Excel
- Trade counter duties
- Progressing Order
- Purchasing of components
- Previous stores or warehouse admin experience
- Able to identify engineering parts
- Computer literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
All shortlisted applicants will need to be available for an immediate start following interview. Hours of work are 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday. Hourly rate whilst temp is between £8.17 and £9.00.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77525801