3rd Line Engineer / Technical Lead
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer / Lead Engineer (Windows Server / VMware environment)
We're looking for a lead engineer / 3rd line engineer or senior infrastructure engineer to join a growing business based in Chester, as a technical lead.
Leading a small team of engineers in a highly compliant environment, you will work to PCI-DSS standards and any experience of PCI/ISO would be highly beneficial, although not essential. The successful candidate should have experience of Windows Servers, virtualisation (ideally vmware) and should have sound knowledge of troubleshooting, configuration and (ideally) installation. Any experience of Cisco switches/routers/firewalls would also be beneficial
As the 3rd Line Engineer / Lead Infrastructure Engineer, will responsible for management, providing 3rd line technical support at an escalated level, major incident resolution, project work and procedure management.
Proven hands on experience of the following is required (not all essential):
- Microsoft / Windows Server
- VMWare, ideally experience of ESXi
- Technical support of large, enterprise level environments
- Project work experience would be beneficial
- Any experience of cisco networking technologies would be beneficial
- Experience of leading/managing a team is required, or having working in a senior capacity where you held responsibility for mentoring junior engineers
If you feel you have the required skills and experience then please click the apply now button to be considered for this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474814