As the Digital Designer you will work as an integral part of the creative team creating and maintaining the display banners within DixonsCarphones Creative Services Hub.
You will be flexible enough to work on a wide variety of projects delivering high quality artwork in a fast-paced environment, as well as responsibility for the overall guardianship of our asset site (DAM) and continual management and processing of assets to keep this up to date.
A meticulous attention to detail, a creative eye and a hunger to keep on the forefront of tech developments and to grow in a supportive and challenging environment are a must.
You’ll already have a good knowledge of design principles and will be able to work to brand guidelines and specific briefs, ensuring that production deadlines are being met and that the client services team are updated of project progress along the way.
To be successful you’ll need to be super organised and have the ability to manage your own workload, and jump between projects as necessary!
- Work on projects delegated by your line manager, providing the best layout / artwork / digital creative solutions that respond to the clients brief and always championing best in class integration
- Interrogate digital briefs with the ability to manage and prioritize your own work, whilst responding within an agreed timeline.
- Create technically correct artwork, implementing brand guidelines and styles to layouts.
- Create and maintain the web display banners
- Work with internal clients and external manufactures to source and process any new assets
You will need:
- Thorough working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and HTML 5 both coding and designs. Understand design processes and be able to take creative production briefs effectively; be happy to work across a number of projects simultaneously
- Excellent (5 years experience) InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere skills
- Highly proficient in HTML 5 Rich Media banner design
- Understanding of Ad servers platform esp. DoubleClick, Sizmek, etc
- Excellent attention to detail as well as strong organisational and time planning skills
- Good personal management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience in external or internal agency environments
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77500961