Integration & Separation Manager / Senior Manager
This Big 4 Accountancy Firm based in London are currently recruiting an Integration & Separation Manager to join their flourishing team. You will step into the fastest growing team in KPMG, where you will instantly be given responsibility and autonomy.
This role will suit someone who is ambitious, career focused and self motivated. If you enjoy the 'work hard, play hard' environment, but want to join a firm where you will be supported in your career and not expected to work every hour of the day, then this role is right for you. Due to the growth of the division, progression is fast and based purely on merit.
The Integration & Separation team sits within the Deals division and advises on M&A or other transactions relating to M&A activity. The work is both pre and post deal advisory.
- Lead PMO activities on small and medium sized engagement
- Have proven business development skills
- Be responsible for first draft, if not all synergy commentary reports on whilst leading analytics on synergy and separation projects
- Have ownership and maintenance responsibilities over financial models on engagements
- On large engagements, oversee the work of more junior members of staff
- When not on projects, you will support the team in the preparation of proposal materials. If you feel confident enough to do so, you will be taken on pitches
- A background in Audit, Transaction Services, M&A or Management Consulting
- Strong presentation skills
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong Report writing skills
This role can pay from £55,000 - £75,000 + bonus (up to 20%), car allowance etc
For immediate consideration, please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Harry Coleman at Marks Sattin on 0207 474 9665 or email to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77504817