Early Years Teacher
EARLY YEARS TEACHER
Job Location: Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Salary Guide: up to £24,000 dep on experience
Full Time: 40 hrs a week
Perks: Great staff perks
Based in Kingston upon Thames, our clients are looking for an experienced Early Years Teacher to work within the setting and as part of the team in a 40 plus place setting. The role requires you to work as part of this lovely team in supporting the Curriculum - You will need to hold an Early Years Teachers Degree
Early Years Teacher Requirements:
* Have a minimum level 6 Degree in Early Years,
* ideally Teaching Qualification EYPS, EYT, QTS
* At least three years' experience working in the Early Years sector
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
* Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
* Holiday Entitlement - 20 days
* Further Training Offered
* Great staff discounts
* Other company perks
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
* To work alongside senior management in achieving outstanding childcare
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77502065